Career Level Executive
Experience 3 Years
Qualifications Master’s Degree
Full Job Description
Supporting the Disney Advertising Sales organization within our new Disney Media Entertainment Distribution (DMED) segment, the Audience Modeling and Data Science team are subject matter experts in each of the following areas:
- Creating and optimizing audience segmentation models that enable us to target specific audiences based on brand affinities, app behavior, and video viewership among other things
- Examining other ways to expand audience sizes and depth through look-alike modeling of behaviors within our own network of digital properties
- Analyzing the performance of models in real-world campaigns and collaborating with the audience modeling team to optimize and refine the models
The Associate Business Analyst will be responsible for supporting the Audience Modeling and Data Science team’s incoming data driven requests from various Disney Advertising Sales teams. You will have a base understanding of the media landscape with an understanding of how data can drive better results through improved ad targeting.
- Field data driven sales requests for our agency and client partners.
- Responsible for tracking incoming data driven requests for analysis of inbound request workflow
- Produce high quality documentation of data driven ad sales process
- Partners across the Audience Modeling and Data Science team to define business needs and requirements
- Helps develop case studies from prior campaigns to share with internal partners and inform future campaigns
- Assist with creation of decks and other promotional materials
- Schedule and participate in brainstorms for cross-platform creative solutions
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a role requiring knowledge of cross-platform data-driven ad business, data science, analytics, research, ad-tech, and/or mar-tech
- Excel at juggling multiple requests, staying organized and prioritizing deadlines
- Ability to confidently translate quantitative analyses into compelling and actionable recommendations
- Strong experience working with Excel and Powerpoint / Keynote
- Experience using data visualization reporting tools (e.g., Tableau)
- Great communication and teamwork skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently
- Passionate about technology and relish the opportunity to learn and apply new technical concepts to your work.